2001 South Ocean Blvd unit 617, Myrtle Beach , South Carolina , 29577
When you stay with us ...
· You will be on the Beach, and it stretches for miles.
· The Beach is wide, the White Sand firm, great for Long Walks, Scavenging Shells & Shark teeth.
Especially at Dawn & Sunset.
· The Water is Clear, Shallow, and Warm to a 100 yards from the Shore.
· The Dawn & Sunrise view from your Angle Oceanfront Balcony is Breathtaking, and will surprise you, everyday of your stay!
· Ethnic Restaurants are within Walking Distance. You are Centrally Located to all Services.
· You will have a Fully Tiled, Clean & Fresh Accommodation, with Full Kitchen, Breakfast Bar,
and Cozy Comfortable Furniture.
· You will be entertained, in the comfort of your Condo, with Instant On Demand Streaming Media
TV Movies & Shows, 2 Cable HDTVs, and a DVD.
· You will Love to Relax and Lounge in the Resort Deck on the Shore.
· You will Enjoy the Resort Heated Indoor Pools, Outdoor Pools, Whirlpools, and Sauna.
· See Smiling Happy Faces, Secure with no Flying Insects nor Stray Alligators.
· Great Value for your Money, and to top it all you get a 15% Discount for being Married for 40 years!
Welcome to your Morning view from your Private Balcony !
Mr. Sandman... Bring me a Dream...
There are a variety of activities for your Myrtle Beach winter vacation.
Celebrate Christmas at the beach with live performances at the Carolina Opry, Alabama Theatre, and Dixie Stampede.
Visit BrookgreenGarden's Nights of a Thousand candles to see festive candles spread along the pathways, sculptures, and listen to live music.
The exhibits at Ripley's Aquarium are decorated with over 50 Christmas trees during the holiday season.
In nearby downtown Conway, Rivertown Christmas features river cruises, carriage rides, and pictures and stories with Santa.
There are several New Year's celebrations to choose from, such as the 2001 Nightclub Weekend Extravaganza, or the upscale celebration hosted by the Avista Resort.
Since Myrtle Beach winter rentals are priced so low, visitors have plenty of money left over for a romantic Valentine's Day meal at any of the huge selection of local restaurants.
Myrtle Beach, SC winter rentals provide a great experience.
Travelers rated this owner as one of the best on FlipKey.
Weather is one of the main reasons, so many people choose to vacation in Myrtle
Myrtle climate features fairly mild winters and warm summers, just right for enjoying the beach, playing 18 holes of golf, or visiting one of the many entertainment and shopping destinations in the area.
Of course, living along the Atlantic Ocean means an occasional threat from a hurricane, and the City of Myrtle Beach has Hurricane Preparedness Plans in place for such an event.
Hurricanes usually occur between June 1 and November 30.
Here are the Average Air and Water Temperature Highes for the Myrtle Beach area:
MONTH AIR WATER MONTH AIR WATER
JAN 57 51 JULY 90 81
FEB 60 52 AUG 89 83
MAR 66 57 SEP 84 80
APR 75 62 OCT 76 73
MAY 82 69 NOV 68 65
JUNE 87 77 DEC 59 55
The warmest month is July, highest recorded temperature was 106 degrees F in 1954.
The coolest month is January, lowest recorded temperature was 4 degrees F in 1985.
Maximum precipitation occurs in August.
Official information available by calling 843-626-7444 or 800-356-3016.
We provide you with a Safe, Clean, & Comfortable Condo, in a Great Location on the Beach!
Your Comfort & Safety is important to us, and we are available for you during your stay.
For Your Information:
- Click the 'Photos' tab on the left of this page to view over 40 pictures of the Condo & Resort!
- Click the 'FAQ' tab to find answers to all your questions. If you do not find an answer, email or call us, and we will be glad to answer!
- Click the 'About Us' tab to find out what our Guests think of us!
- Click on the Atractions tab to visit Amusement Parks, Restaurants, OutdoorActivities websites, and plan your vacation before arriving, to fully enjoy your stay.
- Click on the 'Rental Agreement' tab to know our obligations & expectations.
We bought this BlueWater Resort, Angle Oceanview Executive Suite #617, in February 2005, and have enjoyed it ever since. It is fully renovated, and we will continue to renovate it, to meet our individual tastes, and those of our Guests.
A lot of improvements have been added through the years, thanks to our Guests kind suggestions advice, and patronage.